Need help or advice when filling in your funding application form? Contact Student Services 


Please bring the following with you  along with the application form if you have not already submitted your form;

  • Birth Certificate/Passport
  • Marriage Certificate if applicable
  • Current details of partner/parent(s) income (P60) and/or full tax credit award notice
  • Council Tax letter (2012/13)
  • Details of any benefits you may receive
  • Birth certificate of dependent children if applicable
  • Bank account details

For further detail please contact


SRUC, Elmwood Campus, Carslogie Road, Cupar, Fife, Scotland, UK, KY15 4JB Tel: +44 (0) 1334 658800 Fax: +44 (0) 1334 658888 | Site map | Accessibility | Disclaimer
SRUC is a registered Scottish Charity - No. SC003712 |