The SRUC Elmwood Campus signed a memorandum of understanding to work with the International School of Corporate Management (ISCOM) in Pune, India in October 2009. This partnership will involve both institutions working together in the development of Golf Management and Golf Course Management for delivery in ISCOM.
The key areas included in the Memorandum of Understanding are
1. Curriculum Development
2. Technical training and skills development for ISCOM staff
3. Staff exchange programmes
4. Quality assurance and Certification arrangements
5. Teaching and delivery of programme plans
6. Development of a business plan
7. Mutual support in research, development and resources sharing
The Director of ISCOM, Professor Keshav Rae, Brig. Dileep Gole, ACE Golf Foundation and Course Director for ISCOM and the Director of International, Golf and Student Services, Carol Borthwick of SRUC Elmwood Campus are working closely together to ensure the programme is not only a success but also contributes successfully to the development of golf in India.
Carol Borthwick with members of ISCOM
|Related Documents & Files||Size|
|Golf Management Flyer||1.21 MB|