The SRUC Elmwood Campus is committed to providing quality education and training for the local community. We have taken our classes and courses to venues throughout Fife, offering people the opportunity to study at centres on their own doorstep and at convenient times. We aim to make education and training a realistic and achievable goal for everyone.
If you are interested in one of our many community classes then please phone Linda Murray on (01334) 658868 and she will be happy to give information on classes, start dates, course levels etc. She will also be able to tell you about how we can help with course fees and childcare.
- Howe of Fife Learning Centre, Auchtermuchty Primary School
- SRUC Elmwood Campus, Rural Business Centre, Cupar
- Newburgh Learning Centre, Tayside Institute Community Centre
- Rio Learning Centre, Newport
- Dolphin Centre, Tayport
- St. Andrews Library, St. Andrews
- Cosmos Centre, St. Andrews
- Cupar Library and Information Centre
- Waid Centre, Anstruther
- Basics of Computing
- Website Design
- Digital Photography
- Desktop Publishing
- Introductory Spanish/French
- Practical Gardening / Allotment Gardening
- Researching Family History
- Beginners Internet & Email
- Word Processing
- Practical PCs
- European Computer Driving Licence
- Computer and On-lines Basics
- Digital Skills - including social networking such as facebook, downloading music etc.
- Advanced European Computer Driving Licence units
- English for Speakers of other Languages
- Tiffany Stained Glass
- Cooking Classes - for example, Italian, Thai and Festive Food
- Higher English
- First Aid
- Food Hygiene
View all of our Community courses.
Although Elmwood does everything possible to ensure courses run as advertised, we reserve the right to cancel classes which are not viable due to low numbers.